Extension page: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/social-media-bundle.html
It goes without saying that social networks are an effective tool to increase the quantity of store customers. They can be used to announce promotions or discounts and spread this news within social communities. The Social Media Bundle extension delivers all features of Twitter, Facebook and Google+ with one installation.
1. Backup your web directory and store database.
You can make backup copies with any tool you find appropriate
If you are going to use the native Magento backup function, navigate to System -> Tools -> Backups and perform System and Database backups
2. Log in to the Magento backend
3. Disable compilation
Navigate to System -> Tools -> Compilation.
If Compiler status is Disabled, you can skip to the next step
If Compiler is enabled, disable it.
IMPORTANT: after the extension is installed, you can enable the compilation again; IT IS CRUCIAL that you use "Run Compilation Process" function, not just "Enable button"
Installing an extension with the Compilation enabled will result in store downtime.
4. Flush store cache
You can flush the store cache in 2 ways:
Navigate to System -> Cache Management menu, and click Flush Magento Cache button
On your server, navigate to Magento root folder, then proceed to /var/cache/; delete all the content there.
5. Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive
6. Copy the content of /Step_1/ folder to your store's root directory
In case you are using a custom theme, it is recommended to copy the design files to your current theme's folders. In case there are several themes in use at the same store, the design files must be copied to each of them.
- Find this folder in the package: /step_1/app/design/frontend/base/default/ ; copy its content to /app/design/frontend/[your_package]/[your_theme]/
- Find this folder in the package: /step_1/skin/frontend/base/default/ ; copy its content to /skin/frontend/[your_package]/[your_theme]/
7. Copy the content of /Step_2/ folder to your store's root directory
Social Media Bundle represents a set of the extensions responsible for particular social network integration.
It does not have any settings on it's own. All the included extensions settings can be found in the corresponding backend sections under System > Configuration > AheadWorks extensions.
Social Media Bundle introduces the following social integration extensions to the store:
Please refer to the corresponding product pages for more information on the extensions included.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots and reviews at http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/LICENSE-M1.txt
Contact us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2019 aheadWorks http://www.aheadworks.com