Magento Security Suite covers all major security aspects in your store, with the ehhanced authorization and authentication parameters.
Compatibility: Magento Community 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x Magento Enterprise 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x
Thank you for choosing Aheadworks!
Installing Security Suite
To install this NEKLO extension for Magento 1, you need to have FTP/SSH access details.
Attention! It is vital to disable code compilation before installing the extension. If this setting is left enabled, the extension installation can make your site inaccessible.
To disable code compilation, go to your admin panel > System > Tools > Compilation and click 'Disable'.
Then do the following:
- Unpack a zip file you have downloaded;
- Upload all files from the the zip file to the root folder of your Magento 1 installation;
- In your admin panel, go to System > Cache Management and flush Magento cache;
- Turn code compilation back on in System > Tools > Compilation after the extension was successfully installed;
- Log out from Magento and login to reload ACL (account control level) rules.
Introducing Security Suite
The Security Suite extension handles the main security issues in your store with the following features:
- Extensive login settings, including action logger lifetime and login attempt lifetime;
- Enhanced password parameters covering password validation and lifetime options;
- 2FA with adjustable modes.
The module allows you to separately configure each security aspect in your store:
- User sessions;
- Password validation;
- Two-factor authentication.
The whole process in performed from the admin area. Additionally, an admin can track user actions from the dedicated grids - 'Login Attempts' and 'Action Logger'.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/end-user-license-agreement/
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2018 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com