Thank you for choosing aheadWorks!
To install the extension follow the instructions below:
RMA extension comes ready for work right after installation.
Once installed RMA extension introduces My Returns section to the customer account page and Create New Return link to the store footer. Both links lead to creating new RMA request.
Along with My Returns section and Create New Return link customers can request an RMA from order details page of My Orders account section.
Let's request an RMA from the My Returns section. To do this click button.
At the Select order to create RMA screen specify the order you want to request an RMA for, select order item(s) and specify the item quantity (if several).
Once done, click button to proceed to the next step.
At this step specify an RMA Resolution - Refund or Replacement - and select Package Condition. These are the Custom Fields that come with RMA extension by default.
Below RMA Resolution and Package Conditions specify an RMA reason for order item(s) and leave a message to the store representatives if necessary.
Once done, click button.
RMA request has been submitted.
All the RMA request information allong with the messages thread can later be found under My Returns section.
Adjusting Gift Card options and settings
Stores > Configuration > aheadWorks Extensions > Gift Card
General settings of the Gift Card extension are applied to all the Gift Card products and codes created by default. These settings can be overriden on the product or code level respectively. There two general settings:
- Gift Card Expires After (days) - defines after how many days since Gift Card has been purchased/created it will become inactive;
- Gift Card Notification Email Sender - defines the email address from which all the Gift Card related notifications will be fired (e.g. Gift Card message).
Gift Card code settings
When creating a Gift Card code store owner is suggested to configure the following settings:
Gift Card Information:
- Initial Amount - defines the Gift Card amount equal to the base store currency that can be spent on the products available;
- Expires After, days - defines after how many days since Gift Card has been purchased/created it will become inactive (Extension settings value is set by default);
- Website - defines on what website (if you are using several) the Gift Card will be available for redeeming.
- Sender Name - defines what name will be displayed in the field 'From:' of the notification emails;
- Sender Email - defines an email address from which the notification emails will be sent.
- Recipient Name - defines the name to address the Gift Card code recipient;
- Recipient Email - defines the email address to sent the Gift Card code to;
- Email Template - defines the notification email template.
Gift Card product settings
When creating a Gift Card product store owner is suggested to configure the following settings:
- Card Type - defines the type of the Gift Card product:
- Virtual - the Gift Card code will be emailed to the customer who purchased the Gift Card product or to the Gift Card recipient;
- Physical - suggests that the store owner issues physical gift card for required distribution type (no email notifications sent);
- Combined - the Gift Card code will be emailed to the customer who purchased the Gift Card product or to the Gift Card recipient and suggests that the store owner will double the Gift Card code with a physical Gift Card.
- Card Description - allows typing in the Gift Card product description that will be displayed above the price block;
- Expires After (days) - defines after how many days since Gift Card has been purchased/created it will become inactive (overrides Extension settings value);
- Allow Message - allows customers to compose an email message and type in the Gift Card recipient's name and email address;
- Email Template - allows defining a notification email template;
Works in conjunction with Allow Message. If Allow Message setting enable - customer submitted message will be added in the bottom of the notification email by default (you can edit notification email template to adjust the customer submitted message placement).
- Amounts - allows adding/removing the Gift Card product amounts available for customers to select;
- Allow Open Amount - defines if customers can manually enter required Gift Card amount;
- Open Amount Min/Max Value - defile minimum and maximum Gift Card value available for customers (works in conjunction with Allow Open Amount).
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots and reviews at http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/LICENSE-M1.txt
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2015 aheadWorks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com