In case if you want to add multiple store locations at once, you can take advantage of the provided import functionality. This functionality is integrated into the native Magento Data Import section located at: System > Data Transfer > Import.
The Entity Type section contains the Aheadworks Store Locator - Locations option, which, if selected, enables an import configuration form with two configuration blocks, Import Behavior and File to Import.
System > Data Transfer > Import > Aheadworks Store Locator - Locations
The Import Behavior set contains the following options:
- Import Behavior. The drop-down contains two options: Add Locations and Delete Locations and Add Locations. If the first option is selected, the functionality adds new locations to existing ones. If the second option is chosen, the module will replace previous locations with the new ones;
- Stop on Error / Skip Error Entries. You can choose either to stop the import process each time an error is detected or skip errors and continue importing;
- Allowed Errors Count. Defines the number of errors to cease the import process;
- Field Separator. The symbol that separates fields;
- Multiple Value Separator. The symbol that separates multiple values;
- Fields Enclosure. Tick the button in case if you upload files containing spreadsheets.
File to Import
The File to Import configuration section contains the following options:
- Select File to Import. The option allows you to select a CSV file to be imported.
Please make sure that the file doesn't exceed the limit of 2 Mb.
- Images File Directory. Using this option you can set a path to images in the imported file. For example, if the images are stored in the store_root/pub/media/import/aw folder, the path is going to be aw/image.png.