The extension configuration settings can be found under Store > Configuration > Aheadworks Extensions > Layered Navigation.
Image RemovedImage Added
The settings available define the extension behavior and additional filters available for customers:
- Enable AJAX - defines how the extension handles the category page when the filter is applied:
- If set to "Yes" the extension will only reload products block;
- If set to "No" the extension will reload the whole category page;
- Display "New" Filter - defines if 'New' filter should be available for customers;
- Display "On Sale" Filter - defines if 'On Sale' filter should be available for customers;
- Display "In Stock" Filter - defines if 'In Stock' filter should be available for customers.
- Disable "Show X Items" pop-over - defines if the pop-over with the total number of items that match currently selected attributes should be displayed;
- Use price slider - defines if the price attribute should be available for adjustment via slider functionality;
- Use from-to price inputs - defines if customers can specify the exact price range in navigation;
- Hide filters with no available values - defines if filters that do not have values for the currently generated list of products should be hidden at the navigation menu.
Version 1.5.0 introduces SEO optimization settings that are aimed at improving overall store performance with search engines.
The available settings are:
- SEO-friendly URL - defines how filters applied affect the end page URL;
- Disable search engine indexing on catalog search pages - define if the search engine indexation should is disabled on catalog search pages;
- Use 301 Redirect for old URLs - if the catalog pages with filters have been indexed enabling this setting will create 301 redirect to the page URL composed according to the SEO-friendly URL setting value;
- Page Meta Title Template - defines what information should be added to the catalog page Meta Title when attributes are selected in Layered Navigation;
- Page Meta Description Template - defines what information should be added to the catalog page Meta Description when attributes are selected in Layered Navigation;
- Rewrite meta robots tag - if enabled adds NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW on the category pages when:
- it is a second or consecutive page (pagination);
- products are filtered by position, name or price;
- selected several options of the same filter;
- product listing is different from the default values - when the product listing value becomes a part of the URL.
- Add canonical URLs - defines if the canonical URLs are added to the catalog search pages.
Use 301 redirect for old URLs settings works as follows:
If the indexed catalog page URL with filters applied doesn't correspond to the current value of the SEO-friendly URL setting, however corresponds to other values, the indexed category URL will be redirected to the URL of the new format.