|Table of Contents|
Due to significant code changes, iPhone Theme 3.x version due to significant code changes will break backward compatibility with customized previous versions of the extension .
Due to the workflow differences between the mobile and desktop view, and, in some cases, functionality overlaps, there is a number of aheadWorks extension extensions that are not represented in or are purposefully disabled for the mobile site version.
- Disable compilation, in case it is enabled.
- Login to your FTP, navigate to app/etc/modules/
Open the file AW_Mobile2.xml (if you are using iPhone Theme 2.x) or AW_Mobile3.xml (if you are using iPhone Theme 3.x) and change the following line:
- Clear the cache under var/cache
- Make sure that the site is working properly, otherwise roll back the changes and apply to our technical support.
- If everything works fine, it is safe to delete the files of the extension.