Thank you for choosing aheadWorks!
Installing Who Viewed This Also Viewed
To install the extension follow the instructions below:
Introducing Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Who Viewed This Also Viewed (WVTAV) extension allows placing related product blocks on the product pages depending on the customer activity:
- Responsive layout;
- Great performance for product heavy stores;
- Product interest trends are reflected in the block.
WVTAV scans the customers navigation through the store. The products customer is interested in are put together to form the relevant advertising blocks. With the help of the extension, store administrator can keep up or fill in the store with the advertising content in few clicks.
Who Viewed This Also Viewed (WVTAV) extension allows adding the related product blocks to the product pages. The block content is gathered automatically.
The extension works on customer-session basis. It analyzes all the products that customer has looked through during their visit to the store. In depth:
- Path for both registered and guest customers is considered;
- Customer sessions are stored in the Magento DB tables;
- Complete customer sessions are analyzed with every cron launch (Aheadworks leaves the cron settings at your discretion);
- Customer session lifetime is calculated by the following formula:
The extension builds its block depending on the most common customer navigation path and tendencies when browsing catalog. Once installed extension is activate by default and will start analysing the customer sessions after the first cron launch.
The Who Viewed This Also Viewed blocks are placed for all product pages simultaneously. However the extension settings allow configuring the block position and content conditions.
Adjusting extension settings
Who Viewed This Also Viewed extension comes set up and ready for work right after the installation. However, if required store administrator can look though the extension's settings under Stores > Configuration > aheadWorks extensions > Who Viewed This Also Viewed.
The extension settings let store administrator control the block layout, position and offer a couple of block content configuration options:
- Process sessions for the last X days - defines for how long customer browsing history should be considered when building the block;
- Block Position - allows selecting the extension block position;
- Block Name - allows defining the extension block header (visible to customers);
- Block Layout - allows adjusting the block layout: slider or grid; for gird layout store administrator can specify the number of rows;
- Suggest Products from One Category Only - defines if the products in the block should match the category of currently viewed product;
- Suggest Product Only with price Higher than Price of Current Product - defines if the extension block should only feature up-sells.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots and reviews at http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/LICENSE-M1.txt
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2016 aheadWorks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com