Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought analyzes the shopping activity of customers and then offers online customers frequently bought together items as additional purchases. Store owners can precisely set up related item blocks in terms of their position, layout, the maximum number of products to be shown, individually configure blocks for catalog and cart pages.
Thank you for choosing Aheadworks!
Installing Who Bought This Also Bought
Command Line Installation
Who Bought This Also Bought (WBTAB) extension allows adding the related product blocks to the product and category pages. The block content is gathered automatically.
The extension analyzes all the orders placed looking for the orders with two or more products purchsed together. Depending on the customer's tendency to purchase particular products in a single order, the extension builds the ties between the products.
If your customers were purchasing the cameras with the spare batteries and leather cases. The extension will display batteries and leather cases as related products at the camera page.
For the category pages WBTAB block works in a different way. Instead of displaying the related items for the category products, the extension takes the first item customer has added to the cart and displays the related items for it. If customer has no items in the cart, the WBTAB block is not displayed.
Adjusting extension settings
Who Bought This Also Bought extension comes set up and ready for work right after the installation. However, if required store administrator can look though the extension's settings under Stores > Configuration > aheadWorks extensions > Who Bought This Also Bought.
The extension settings are represented by the two sections: Block at Product Page, Block at Category Page and Block at Cart Page. The settings these sections offer are similar:
- Display Block at Product Page - enables/disables the WBTAB block at product/category page correspondingly;
- Block Name - sets the block name;
- Block Position - sets the block position on the page:
- Instead of native Related Products block;
- Before native Related Products block;
- After native Related Products block;
- Content top;
- Content bottom.
- Block Layout - defines how the items are represented in the block:
- Products aligned in multiple rows;
- Products aligned in single row;
- Max Products to Display - defines how many products should be displayed in the block;
- Display "Add to Cart" button - enables/disables "Add to Cart" button for the related items in the WBTAB block.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/LICENSE-M1.txt
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2018 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com