Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought analyzes the shopping activity of customers and then offers frequently bought together items as additional purchases. Store owners can precisely set up a related item block in terms of its position, layout, the maximum number of products to be shown as well as individually configure the block for catalog, product, and cart pages.
Compatibility: Magento Open Source 2.2.X, Magento Commerce 2.2.X
Thank you for choosing Aheadworks!
Installing Who Bought This Also Bought
Command Line Installation
Introducing Who Bought This Also Bought
The Who Bought This Also Bought (WBTAB) module introduces an easy and convenient way of the related product block configuration. Its key features include:
- Automatic product offers based on the top purchased-together items;
- The related product block can be placed on the product, category, and cart pages;
- Five on-page block position options
- Per-row and slider block presentation options.
The extension analyzes all the orders placed focusing on the ones with two or more products purchased together. Based on the customer's tendency to purchase particular products in a single order, the extension builds related product lists accordingly.
For example, if your customers purchased cameras with spare batteries and leather cases, the extension will display batteries and leather cases as related products on the camera page.
For category and cart pages, the WBTAB block works in a different way. It takes the first item a customer added to the cart and displays the related offers for it. If the customer has no items in the cart, the WBTAB block is not displayed.
The Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought extension allows adding the related product block to product and category pages. The block's content is composed automatically based on the customers' purchasing behavior.
By default, the extension allows putting the related product block on the product, category, and cart pages. By integrating the module with the AJAX Cart Pro extension, you will be able to show your related offers in the confirmation popup provided by Ajax Cart Pro.
Adjusting Extension Settings
The Who Bought This Also Bought extension comes set up and ready for work right after the installation. If required, you can view and alter the extension settings under Stores > Configuration > AHEADWORKS EXTENSIONS > Who Bought This Also Bought.
The extension settings are represented by the three sections: Block at Product Page, Block at Category Page and Block at Cart Page. The settings are almost similar for all sections. The only difference is that the 'Block at Cart Page' section doesn't have the 'Max Products to Display' option. This way, you can configure the related product block separately for each page type.
- Display Block at Product Page - enables/disables the WBTAB block on the page;
- Block Name - sets the block's name;
- Block Position - defines the block's position on the page:
- Instead of native Related Products block;
- Before native Related Products block;
- After native Related Products block;
- Content top;
- Content bottom.
- Block Layout - defines how the items are represented in the block:
- Products aligned in single row;
- Products aligned in multiple rows;
- Max Products to Display - defines how many products should be displayed in the block;
- Display "Add to Cart" button - enables/disables the "Add to Cart" button for the items in the WBTAB block.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/LICENSE-M1.txt
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2018 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com