Visual Product Sorting for Magento 2 provides the functional opportunities to make products layout better. It shows products in the backend in the way your customers see them. Thus, you can replace the products using drag&drop option.
Compatibility: Magento Open Source 2.1.X - 2.2.X, Magento Commerce 2.1.X - 2.2.X
Thank you for choosing us!
Installing Visual Product Sorting
To install Visual Product Sorting for Magento 2 by NEKLO follow the steps below:
1. Unpack the zip file provided into the root folder of your Magento 2 installation.
Go to Grid Settings (Store > Settings > Configuration > Neklo > Product Position > Grid Settings)
1. “Is Enabled” turns the extension on and off;
2. Set here the number of Rows and Columns your products will be displayed;
3. Don’t forget to Save Config
1. Go to Gatalog > Categories and choose the category on the left.
2. Then choose NEKLO Visual Product Position on the right. You will see how the products are displayed in your store. When you pass the mouse on any product, you will see the Sorting buttons.
3. You can pin a product with the Pin button on the upper right corner of the image. After that the Pinned product won’t be moved by any means. If it has been disabled, then its place will be taken by the first non-pinned product. Other pinned products will retain their positions. When the product will be enabled again, it will use its initial position and move the nonpinned products back. All the charts are disabled for all products by default.
4. Move your products with Arrows on the lower part of the product image. Both arrows will move your product one step. Pinned products will remain on their places, so the product you are moving will just jump over it.
5. Double arrows will move your product to the beginning and to the end of the page. Pinned products will remain on their positions, so the product you are moving will appear only after the Pinned products if they are on the first positions and before them if they are on the last positions.
6. Products are possible to move using the Drag & Drop system. Just click on the product and hold. Then, drag it to any place you want and release the button.
7. After you have set all the options, don’t forget to Save. Right after that you can check the front end and see all the changes.
Adding or importing a product
When you add or import a new product, it will appear at the head of the first page after the Pinned products (if there’s pinned product on the specific category page). Don’t forget to run reindexes after product import.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/end-user-license-agreement/
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2019 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com