Magento 2 Random Product Widget module adds a customizable tab with random products to any store page.
Compatibility: Community Edition: 2.1.x - 2.2.x; Enterprise Edition: 2.1.x - 2.2.x
Thank you for choosing us!
Installing Random Product Widget
To install this NEKLO extension for Magento 2, you need to:
1. Unpack the zip file provided into the root folder of your Magento 2 installation.
2. From a command line run:
bin/magento module:enable Neklo_Core
bin/magento module:enable Neklo_Random Product Wodget
Introducing Random Product Widget
To configure the extension, log into your Admin Panel and go to Content > Widgets > Add New Widget. You will see field you need to fill in.
Type to allow the extension via choostin the [NEKLO] Random Product option;
Design Theme to make your widget fit to your store design.
Click on the button 'Continue' for further configuration.
- Widget Title to create the title which wil be displayed above the widget;
- Assing to Store Views to define the extenion scope of applictaion;
- Sort order to order the widget instances by in the same container.
Configure the widget layout to make it attractive to your customers.
- Display on to choose the page you want the widget will be added
- Page to select a specific page for widget demonstration;
- Container to define the widget posititon at the page.
Click on the button 'Save' to go to the final setup step - Widget Options.
- Widget Label to assign the title of this widget which you will see exceptionally at the backend;
- Product Count to define the number of random products displaying in the tab.
See the frontend view
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/end-user-license-agreement/
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2019 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com