Magento 2 Popup Pro helps online merchants draw the buyers’ attention to their offers by means of highly customizable (in terms of design, content, animation effects, position, etc.) popups. Popup windows are initiated according to one of the five trigger events provided by the extension and custom trigger values that pinpoint the timing of each popup. Popups can be created for distinct store views and customer segments and displayed on specific product pages.
Compatibility: Magento Open Source 2.1.X - 2.3.0, Magento Commerce 2.1.X - 2.3.0
Thank you for choosing Aheadworks!
Installing Popup Pro
Command Line Installation
Once installed the extension introduces its section under Content > Popup Pro by aheadWorks > Manage Popups
Manage Popups screen is the management center of the extension. The popup grid offers an overview of all the popups created along with the Click Through Rate (CTR) statistics:
- Views - how many times the popup has been displayed to the customers;
- Clicks - how many times customers clicked the popup contents;
- CTR - views to clicks ratio.
The Manage Popups grid can be adjusted according to a particular task:
- button allows enabling/disabling the grid columns that may be considered relevant or excessive for the current task;
- button allows sorting popups created according to the relevant attributes (event, position, status, etc.);
- button allows saving the current grid look for quick access.
Once the Manage Popups grid configured store administrator may start managing popups.
To create new popup click button.
In this section store administrator is suggested to enter the name of the popup, store view to display etc.
General Information section of the New Popup page comes with the following settings:
- Status - allows enabling/disabling the popup;
- Name - name of the popup for identification purposes (not visible by customers);
- Store View - allows defining on what store view(s) the popup should be displayed;
- Customer Groups - allows defining customer groups the popup should be displayed to;
- Event - allows selecting an event to display a popup:
- Immediately after the page is loaded (not recommended);
- X seconds after the page is loaded;
- Once the page is scrolled by X%;
- Once customer viewed X pages;
- Once cursor is moved outside the page.
- Animation Effect - allows selecting an effect the popup will be displayed with:
- Horizontal move;
- Move from top;
- 3d unfold;
- Cookie Lifetimes, minutes - allows defining after how much time the popup can be displayed the next time.
Where to display
This is the second popup configuration section. Here store administrator is suggested to decide on what pages the popup should be displayed.
The section comes with the following settings:
- Display At - allows defining on what page types the popup should be displayed:
- Home Page;
- Product Pages;
- Catalog Pages;
- Shopping Cart;
- Position - allows defining the popup position on the page:
- Top left/center/right;
- Middle left/center/right;
- Bottom left/center/right;
- Conditions - represent a set of native Magento conditions controlling the whereabouts of the popup at the store.
The next section of the New Popup page is the content section.
Here store administrator is represented with the WYSIWYG editor and the popup content blocks.
The functionality of the native Magento WYSIWYG editor should be familiar to the store administrator. With its help the popup can include: widgets, any media (images, video), hyperlinks etc.
The final section of the New Popup page. Here store administrator can submit custom CSS design adjusting the popup look and feel. If the field is empty the default design is used.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/LICENSE-M1.txt
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2019 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com