Magento 2 Make an Offer allows customers to ask merchants for a custom.discount and provide the latter with unique promo options.
Compatibility: Open Source Edition:2.1.x - 2.2.x. Commerce Edition:2.1.x - 2.2.x.
Thank you for choosing us!
Installing Price Offer
To install the Price Bargain extension for Magento 2 by NEKLO follow the steps below:
1. Unpack the zip file provided into the root folder of your Magento 2 installation.
2. From a command line run:
bin/magento module:enable Neklo_Core
bin/magento module:enable Neklo_Makeanoffer
Introducing Price Bargain
To enable the extension, log into your Admin Panel and go to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Neklo Tab > Make an Offer > Module Enabled > Yes.
Note! When enabled the Make an Offer button is applied to all the product pages by default. If you need to place the button on particular pages specify them through the catalog.
All the settings of Magento 2 Price Offer below (unless stated otherwise) can be found Stores > Settings > Configuration > Neklo Tab > Make an Offer.
To set up a coupon go to the Coupon Configuration tab.
- Start with defining the period of coupon activity in the Coupon Lifetime field.
- Insert a coupon prefix and a coupon suffix for promotional purposes.
- Specify the coupon length.
- Dash every x characters to separate parts in a coupon code.
The Frontend Settings tab allow configuring the Make an Offer form.
Choose the display mode between a block and a pop-up.
The Pop-up Display Mode
The Block Display Mode
- Give a name to the Make an Offer button.
- Create the button short description.
- Title the offer form.
- Specify the offer success message if needed.
Customize your email notifications ta the Email Notification tab.
- Select email templates.
- Enable/disable notifications for both a customer and the admin on a created offer.
- Define email recipients and the email sender.
The Make an Offer module for Magento 2 provide built-in email templates on the following occasions:
- created offer
- accepted offer
- declined offer
Accept Email Template
Decline Email Template
Prevent data overload with the Cron removal.
- Enable cleaning of declined offers.
- Indicate the declined offer lifetime to set up cleaning frequency.
Offer Grid & Offer Statistics
The Offer Grid (Marketing > Make an Offer > Offers) present all the info about storaged offers.
- Manage offers from the Offer Grid.
- Apply massive actions to offers
- Respond to an offer to see the detailed info and set the offer status.
To view the offer statistics go to Marketing > Make an Offer > Offer Statistic,
There you can find the quantity info on created offers.
Product and Category Management
To enable Magento 2 Price Offer to specific products or categories move to the corresponded section from the backend.
- Allow making offers to a category (go to Catalog > Categories).
- Update all products to apply making offers to all the products in the category.
Allow making offers to a particular product (Catalog > Products > Select a product).
Note! Magento 2 Price Bargain does not support Bundle and Grouped product types.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/end-user-license-agreement/
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2019 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com