Low Stock Indicator for Magento 2 informs merchants about the items that are close to run out via a daily low stock report or low stock notification.
Compatibility: Community Edition: 2.1.x - 2.2.x; Enterprise Edition: 2.1.x, 2.2.x
Thank you for choosing us!
Installing Low Stock Indicator
To install Low Stock Indicator for Magento 2 follow the steps below:
1. Unpack the zip file provided into the root folder of your Magento 2 installation.
2. From a command line run:
bin/magento module:enable Neklo_Core
bin/magento module:enable Neklo_LowStockNotification
How to configure Low Stock Indicator?
To adjust Low Stock Indicator, complete the following stages:
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to Stores -> Configuration -> Catalog -> Inventory -> Product Stock Option
- Set the quantity of product in the field Notify for Quantity Below - when the items amount lower than this number, the email will be sent
- Specify the email address for Low Stock Notifications in the field Low Stock Notify Email
Low Stock: daily report
This is a report-email and it is sent every day. It contains the list of low stock products.
Low Stock: the minimum amount of a product
This email is sent when the amount of the product appears to be lower than it was set in the Notify for Quantity Below field.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/end-user-license-agreement/
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2019 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com