The GoSlider extension is a powerful Magento Go ad tracking and banner rotation system with high clickthrough rate. It will never let your banners stagnate by rotating them automatically in an eye-catching manner on any page of your Magento Go store.
Create a recency effect at your Magento Go website with a changing head image and lure your visitors to content on your own or others' sites with the most attractive tool – the GoSlider module. Use this Magento Go extension to display random linked images at any place of your store with joyful visual effects.
Open the Design -> Themes Editor page at the backend
- Click the Customize link in the current theme block
- Go to the CSS Editor tab and click the Manage button near the Images Assets label
- Create the aw_islider folder
- Select your new folder aw_islider on the left, click Browse Files... button
- select all files from the css_editor_images/aw_islider directory into the created folder and click Upload Files button.
When the files uploaded, it is safe to close the popup.
Insert the content following code at the bottom of the Edit custom.css field:
so it would look like this:
- Go to the Java Script Editor tab and upload the file awislider.js the same way as it was done with the image files of the extension:
Browse-> [Select awislider.js] -> Upload files and click Save button:
- the extenison is installed and now we need to put the slider on your frontend.
Let's suppose that we have 3 files uploaded via CMS editor into media root. Their names are slide1.png, slide2.png and slide3.png.
Insert the following code into any CMS page or CMS Block:
Do not insert code when the WYSIWYG editor is active. Disable it previously by clicking the Show / Hide Editor button
- blockId – HTML id of container element that will be replaced with slider. Allowed characters: Letters, digits, hyphen (-) and underscope (_). Space symbol is not allowed.
- items – images list. Unlimited number of images is supported. The format is the following:
- image – image URL. It could be an URL of an image located somewhere in the internet (http://aheadworks.com/images/logo.gif). Also you can upload image into your store via WYSIWYG Editor and use the value of img src attribute (see the example above).
- url – destination URL. This is the link the customer will be redirected to after a click on that particular image.
- title – value of the link title and image alt attributes.
- effect – switch effect. The following values can be applied
- animationSpeed – images' sliding speed, (in seconds)
- firstFrameTimeout – timeout before first image sliding (the same as animationSpeed when 0 is specified), in seconds.
- autohideNavigation – enable or disable the automatic hidding of navigation bar
We can create a dedicated static block (through CMS-> Static Blocks menu) with the GoSlider code embedded.
Now, we can use this slider instance in a number of ways:
1. We can add this block to a category page through the Edit Category menu
2. We can add this block into any other position via a Frontend App
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots and reviews at http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/LICENSE-M1.txt
Contact us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2019 aheadWorks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com