The Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar module allows online merchants to get more sales by providing shoppers with free shipping services. The designated bar reminding customers how much money they should spend to reach the free shipping goal can be displayed for particular customer groups, on individual site pages with custom position and timing options. Additionally, store admins can define the content and layout of individual free shipping bars and preview them before adding to site pages.
Thank you for choosing Aheadworks!
Installing Free Shipping Bar
Command Line Installation
Introducing Free Shipping Bar
Free Shipping Bar is an extension that helps to deliver relevant information to the customer:
- Variables for price difference calculation;
- Flexible in-store bar positioning;
- Multi-store support;
- Supports CSS and most popular Google fonts;
- Easy to setup.
The extension is straightforward in delivering information on when customers can expect free shipping. The notification bar can be displayed at any store pages and set up to be displayed with the delay to let customers look through the page first.
Variables for cart total and difference between free shipping goal help creating personalized message and always provide relevant information on every cart update, urging customers to spend more to get free shipping.
Setting up the Extension
Free Shipping Bar extension is straightforward in it's setup. It introduces a single backend to Content > Free Shipping Bar by Aheadworks > Settings
All extension settings and management options are represented in this very section.
General settings control if extension is enabled, to which customer groups the bar is displayed and what is the free shipping goal.
General section comes with the following settings:
- Enabled - defines if extension is enabled;
- Customer Groups - allows selecting customer groups the free shipping bar is displayed to;
- Free Shipping Goal - defines the free shipping reference value, which is basically a shopping cart total, that should be reached.
Where to display
In this section storeowner can decide on which pages of the store the free shipping bar is displayed.
Where to display section comes with the following settings:
- Pages - defines at which pages the bar is displayed. Available options are:
- All pages;
- Home page;
- Catalog pages;
- Product pages;
- Shopping cart;
- Layout Position - defines where exactly at the store pages the bar is displayed. Available options are:
- Page top;
- Page top, fixed (sticky header);
- Page bottom;
- Page bottom, fixed (sticky footer);
- Content top
- Content bottom.
- Display with delay after page load, seconds - defines the delay after which the bar is displayed.
Content section allows storeowner to set up the actual contents of the free shipping bar.
There are three states of the free shipping bar:
- A bar when customer's cart is empty;
- A bar when customer's cart in not empty, but the cart total is lower than the free shipping goal;
- A bar when free shipping goal is reached.
All three stages of free shipping bar can be edited and assigned to required store view.
To get the most of the extension there are two variables that can be used in the bar message:
This variable fetches the value of the Free Shipping Goal setting. Please note, that it doesn't fetch the actual value of the free shipping set up in Store > Configuration > Sales > Shipping settings.
This variable calculates difference between customer's cart Total value and Free Shipping Goal and displays the difference in the free shipping bar.
Design section allows adjusting the free shipping bar look and feel.
Design section comes with the settings that define font, font size, color and other free shipping bar message attributes.
Additionally, if required a custom CSS can be applied to the bar to make it fit the store custom theme.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/end-user-license-agreement/
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2018 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com