Magento 2 Flexible Bundle Product allows customers to create their own combinations of items and purchase them as one product. The extension makes it possible to define bundle product prices, dynamic or fixed, this way, promoting bundle purchases.
Compatibility: Magento Open Source 2.1.X - 2.3.X, Magento Commerce 2.1.X - 2.3.X
Thank you for choosing Aheadworks!
Installing Flexible Bundle Products
Command Line Installation
The Flexible Bundle Product extension allows customers to easily create bundled products in just several steps and fully control the whole process.
The available selection of products provided by Magento admins makes it possible to create any product combinations, including configurable products, the products with custom options, and even native Magento bundles. This way, Magento store owners do not need to create multiple product combinations manually while customers do this by themselves and as they want.
The whole process may contain any number of steps and create bundles of any complexity. Customers just need to add products to the package and, when the bundle is staffed, proceed to the checkout.
All the way through, a customer has full control over the selected products, bundle price and discount, and current step. Moreover, he can replace the previously selected items anytime or start the process over again and improve the whole bundle.
The same way, all bundle details are clear on the shopping cart page.
Flexible Bundle Product Configuration
Go to Products > Catalog, click the arrow near the Add Product button and choose the Extended Bundle Product option.
New Product Page
You will be redirected to the New Product page. Please fill the Product Name and SKU fields, select appropriate values from the Tax Class and Visibility boxes.
For the Quantity field click Advanced Inventory and in the new window set Manage Stock to 'No'.
Select the appropriate state for the Dynamic Price switch selector:
- Yes - the price will be generated as a sum of the prices of all the selected products;
- No - the price will be generated as a sum of all step prices.
Note: you will be able to specify a fixed price for each step later.
Next, go to the Content tab and fill the Description and Short Description fields.
Extended Bundle Options
Go to the Extended Bundle Options tab and configure the preview image and some other bundle product options:
- Show preview? - allows you to display or not a preview image for the bundle product;
- Preview Type - includes two modes to display the preview image: 'layers' or 'grid';
- Show products not visible in catalog? - makes it possible to use the products not visible in the catalog for bundles or not;
- Discount (%) - defines the discount to be applied to the products of a bundle if dynamic pricing is enabled.
Extended Bundle Items
Go to the Extended Bundle Items tab and click the Create New Item button. This way you will add a new product selection step to your new bundle product.
You need to fill all mandatory fields (Code, Title, Price and Position):
- Code - a unique identifier of the product selection step;
- Title - step title;
- Price - step price, required only if Dynamic Price was set to No. If you chose dynamic pricing, you can fill this field with any numeric value;
- Position - the number of the step;
- Description - the step description that will be seen by your users on the frontend;
- Optional - this checkbox allows you to set this product step as optional in other words allows a user to skip it, if necessary.
Click the Add Products button to assign products that can be selected at this step.
After the above step, you will see a list of all assigned products. You can remove products from that list and assign them new prices (the Override Price field), that will be used instead of the actual product price.
Note: the Preview Image field should contain product image name, the image itself should be uploaded to the "pub/media/bundlecreatorplus/<product-id>" folder (e.g. pub/media/bundlecreatorplus/350 for Extended Bundle product with id = 350), or you can specify the image from this product's image gallery using this notation: "[g]image-label", where image-label is image's label.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots and reviews at http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/LICENSE-M1.txt
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2019 aheadWorks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com