Extension page: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/extra-downloads.html
The extension allows to add file downloads to product pages.
Basic extension configuration can be done in System->Configuration->aheadWorks Extensions->Extra Downloads
- Enabled (Yes/No) enables the extension output on frontend.
- Default Section Title: Specify the title of the downloads section on your frontend (for example, 'Download').
- Maximum Uploaded File Size: Set maximum allowed file size for uploading, Mb
- 'Reset statistics' button - resets the statistics (how many times the files have been downloaded). The statistics can be viewed in the product options page->Extra Downloads tab (see the description below)
Per-product configuration can be done in the product settings page: Catalog->Manage Products->[select product]->Extra Downloads
- Enabled (Yes/No) Enables file(s) download on product page
- Section title: the title of the downloads section on your frontend. If it is not specified, the title set in System->Configuration->aheadWorks Extensions->Extra Downloads will be used.
- Files: Here you need to upload the file(s) which you want to offer your customers for downloading.
File(s) upload: click 'Add New Row' button, specify the title (the text which will be displayed on the link) and select the file or add an URL to the file. After it is done, click the 'Upload Files' button.
- Statistics: here you can see the number of downloads of the file(s).
- Disable compilation, in case it is enabled.
- Remove all extension's buttons and widgets inserted manually.
- Login to your FTP, navigate to app/etc/modules/
Open the file AW_Extradownloads.xml and change the following line:
Now your Magento is unaware of the existence of this module.
- Clear the cache under var/cache
- Make sure that the site is working properly, otherwise roll back the changes and apply to our technical support.
- If everything works fine, it is safe to delete the files of the extension.
In case you need to clean the database, make a backup and then run the following query in MySQL:
Note, if you are using the tables with prefixes, you have to specify them in all table names before running the query above.
If you are not sure how to do that or expect any troubles with it, please contact your server administrator regarding the matter
After the extension installation the store gives an error, or blank page, or suggests to start Magento installation procedure.
Change the owner of the extracted extension files to the web server user and set 775 permissions on them. Clear the store cache and try again.
After the installation System->Configuration->Extra Downloads returns 404 error.
Logout from backend and login back again.
There is no aheadWorks extensions under my configuration section, or having the extension tab clicked I get a blank page, or Access Denied error.
Clear the store cache, browser cookies, logout and login again.
My configuration changes do not appear on the store.
Clear the store cache, clear your browser cache and domain cookies and refresh the page.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots and reviews at http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/LICENSE-M1.txt
Contact us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2015 aheadWorks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com