Magento 2 Custom SMTP Configuration provides a set of SMTP configuration options. You can set up an SMTP host provider, user SMTP credentials, authentication and encryption options.
Compatibility: Magento Open Source 2.2.X, Magento Commerce 2.2.X
Thank you for choosing Aheadworks!
Installing Custom SMTP
Introducing Custom SMTP
In the basic Magento version, there is a little possibility to send emails via SMTP. For this purpose, one should have an adjusted SMTP server. Otherwise, a standard PHP sendmail will be used. This might lead to the negative effects, such as rejected messages and the ones that marked as 'Spam'. In this case, the Magento 2 Custom SMTP Configuration module will be of a great help.
With the extension, you can easily configure SMTP for any server and send emails securely from your custom address. For this purpose, you need to set the following key parameters:
- Provider's hostname;
- Authentication options;
- Connection parameters.
To access the extension's configuration parameters, open the Admin Panel and go to Stores > Configuration > Advanced > System > Mail Sending Settings.
Here you will see the following parameters:
- SMTP Host - the domain name of the service you use as a provider;
- SMTP Username (e-mail) - your email address from the part of the chosen service. Your users will see it in their emails;
- SMTP Password - the password of your SMTP username email;
- SMTP Authentication - the authentication logic of the service;
- SMTP SSL - the encryption method of the chosen service: No SSL, SSL, or SSL TLS;
- SMTP Port (25) - the port of the service.
Thank you for using this extension. You will find more our great solutions for Magento here: store.neklo.com.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/end-user-license-agreement/
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2019 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com