Magento 2 Cron Job helps to manage system jobs effectively using cron.
Compatibility: Open Source Edition:2.1.x - 2.2.x. Commerce Edition:2.1.x - 2.2.x.
Thank you for choosing us!
Installing Cron Job
To install the Create Cron Job extension for Magento 2 by NEKLO follow the steps below:
1. Unpack the zip file provided into the root folder of your Magento 2 installation.
2. From a command line run:
bin/magento module:enable Neklo_Core
bin/magento module:enable Neklo_Scheduler
Introducing Cron Scheduler
To enable the extension go to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Neklo tab > Cron Scheduler > General Settings.
- Enable the module.
- Limit job runtime.
- Specify cron syntax.
- Define the number of jobs to keep simultaneously.
Error Notification SettingsThe Error Notification Settings you can find here: Stores > Settings > Configuration > Neklo tab > Cron Scheduler > General Settings.
Decide on the email recipeint and email sender.
Choose the error email template.
Buffer the job output in Stores > Settings > Configuration > Neklo tab > Cron Scheduler > Log Settings.
To see all the scheduled jobs, their status, and the time of performing go to System > Cron Management > Scheduled Jobs.
- ID and Job Code are the main jobs identifiers.
- Scheduled means the date when the job is planned to be performed.
- Created means the date of creation of this job.
- Executed and Finished display the time of start and end of the job.
- Message appears if there were some issues during the execution.
- Status means the present condition of the job.
- Action allows you to Edit the characteristics of the job or Delete it.
To see the list of all jobs go to System > Cron Management > Job List.
- Job Class is the class where the job is located.
- Class Method is the method that interacts with this class.
- Schedule means how often the job will be performed.
- Config is the path from where the job will get the Schedule data if not set otherwise.
- Group is the way how the jobs are grouped
- Enable shows the present status of the job
- Action gives a list of activities to perform with a job: Edit, Run Job, or Schedule Job.
In order to see when and for how long the jobs were performed go to System > Cron Management > Job Timeline.
- To open the filters field press Show/Hide. There you will be able to display the jobs according to the date of their Schedule, Execution, or Creation. You can also choose the jobs that will be visible here.
- Press Clear to reset the filters. Below this you will see a big diagram with the data on all the jobs.
- On the top line you will see all the dates.
- On the left you will see the list of the jobs
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews on http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/end-user-license-agreement/
Contact Us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2019 Aheadworks Co. http://www.aheadworks.com