Extension page: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/call-for-price.html
Go to System->Configuration->Aheadworks Extensions->Call For Price (or Promotions->Call For Price->Configuration) to enable the extension. The option on that page enables or disables the extension output on frontend only. If you need to disable the extension completely, please read 'Uninistallation' chapter below.
When the extension is enabled, it is required to create at least one rule:
Go to Promotions->Call For Price->New Rule to create one. See the options description below:
- Title: the title of the rule
- Tooltip: here you can specify the text in a popup which will be displayed on mouse hovering. HTML tags are allowed. If this field is empty, a tooltip will not be displayed.
- Catalog text: the text which will be displayed on the category pages
- Product text: the text which will be displayed on the product pages
- Store view: select the stores where the rule will be active
- Customer groups: select the customer groups which will see 'call for price' block instead of actual price.
- Conditions: similar to native magento conditions. Here you can create a rule for a certain products which should have 'Call for price' block to be displayed instead of actual price.
If you require to disable the extension without removing it completely, go to System->Configuration->Aheadworks Extensions->Call For Price and disable the extension. The instruction how to remove it from your system is below:
- Disable compilation, cache and external caching software, if you have one.
- Backup your database.
Run the following query in your MySQL:
If you are using the table with prefixes, they must be specified as well. If you are not sure how to do that or expect any troubles with it, please contact your server administrator regarding the matter.
- After the database is cleared, it is safe to delete the files of the extension, starting from app/etc/modules/AW_Callforprice.xml
- Now it is safe to run compilation process and enable magento caching.
After the extension installation the store gives an error, or blank page, or suggests to start Magento installation procedure.
Change the owner of the extracted extension files to the web server user and set 775 permissions on them. Clear the store cache and try again.
After the installation the page System->Configuration->Call For Price returns 404 error.
Logout from backend and login back again.
There is no aheadWorks extensions under my configuration section, or having the extension tab clicked I get a blank page, or Access Denied error.
Clear the store cache, browser cookies, logout and login again.
My configuration changes do not appear on the store.
Clear the store cache, clear your browser cache and domain cookies and refresh the page.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots and reviews at http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com
License agreement: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/LICENSE-M1.txt
Contact us: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/contacts/
Copyright © 2015 aheadWorks http://www.aheadworks.com